Early Detection is the Key
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you might have lymphedema. Remember, early detection is key to preventing and minimizing the effects of lymphedema.
- Feeling of heat in the leg or affected side
- Hardness, fullness, or heaviness in the leg
- Numbness and tingling in the feet/toes
- Swelling in the foot or ankle
- Shoes become tight
- Tight skin or swelling in the base of the toes
- Bra begins to feel too tight
- Feeling of heat in the arm or affected side
- Fullness or hardness of breast post lumpectomy
- Fullness, pressure, heaviness in the arm
- Rings or jewelry feel too tight
- Rubbing of the upper arm on the chest that did not exist prior to surgery
If you are experiencing symptoms of lymphedema, contact us for an evaluation and treatment.