MS, RAA, LAT, ATC
Alli joined PIVOT in July 2006 as the Athletic Trainer for Wilde Lake High School in Columbia, MD. Alli took over as Regional Sports Medicine Coordinator in 2011, where she has overseen many counties, including Howard, Anne Arundel, and Calvert, while restructuring occurred and the Sports Medicine Division grew. Currently, Alli covers Wilde Lake High School and oversees Howard County Sports Medicine.
Alli manages and maintains the Board of Certification Continuing Education Program for Athletic Trainers in PIVOT. She also is a member of the following:
· PIVOT CEO Council
· Sports Medicine Advisory Committee for Howard County.
· National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
· Board of Certification (BOC)
· Maryland Athletic Trainers Association (MATA)
· National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA)
· Global Community of Women in High School Sports
Alli graduated from Towson University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training. She furthered her education to obtain a Master’s in Athletic Administration from Ohio University in 2020. Additionally, Alli received her Registered Athletic Directors certification in 2020.
In her downtime, she appreciates the time she gets to spend with family and friends.